Terms and Conditions
- An invoice will be issued in the name of the person making the reservation. If you require a different name, you must specify it during the reservation process.
- The trip schedule specified in the reservation must be respected by both parties. In case of delays on behalf of the client, he or she must pay a surcharge of US $ 10.00 (ten dollars) for each half hour of delay.
- Emergency stop: In order to comply with the agreed time, on the way the client can request the driver to stop only in situations that are of much urgency for example: physiological needs.
- Maximum capacity: What is allowed in the vehicle according to Nicaraguan regulations.
- Maximum speed required: Within Managua (45km per hour), outside Managua (80km per hour). (The driver will not be able to drive at a higher speed than those already established).
- Roads Allowed: Depending on the type of vehicle rented, you may or may not have access to roads in bad conditions.
- For any type of change once the reservation has been made you must contact Susy Guerrero Nicaragua (505) 2255-9011 / (505) 8240-6285 or (505) 8856-0971, changes may have additional charges.
- The service must be pre-paid through credit card or bank transfer.
- Cancellations received 48 hours before the date of your reservation, will not have any penalty.
- Canceled reservations, received less than 24 hours before the date of your reservation, will incur a penalty of US $ 25.00.
- If the customer wants the service for the full day, it covers a work day of 10 hours, from 8 am to 6pm. It includes full tank per day, in case the fuel is consumed the extra cost should be assumed by the customer.
- Contracting the service per day outside Managua will have an additional cost, between U $ 50.00 and U $ 100.00, depending on the distance.